Projects that I’m working on (or have worked on).
Polyhedral Crew, a streaming roleplaying show where we play Dresden Files Accelerated.
Fate SRD, an online rules reference for the Fate Roleplaying Game.
- Turn Tracker Cards, for tracking initiative in RPGs. Good with Balsera/Popcorn style initiative.
- Drinking and Dragons wiki, where I keep a record of all of my gaming. (Turns 15 years old this summer.)
- Cohost of the Sharp Ideas podcast, from Four Kitchens. On hiatus.
- The very first guest on the Future of Content podcast, talking about RPGs unique content structures.
- Emulsify, Drupal 8 theme for component-driven design, contributor (and designer)
- Created phone graphics for The Agreement, a video short by The Daily WTF.
- Blades in the Dark SRD, which started as a fan site until John Harper decided to steal it for the official one.
- For the Queen SRD
- Gumshoe SRD
- Thoughts on Fate, a book with ideas on the Fate RPG
- Fate Accelerated SRD Audiobook, an audiobook version of the Fate Accelerated rules.
- Bits and Mortar, a pro-retailer, pro-brick-and-mortar, pro-PDF, pro-ebook initiative backed by many tabletop game and fiction publishers.
- AGE Dice Bot for Discord, a simple bot that rolls 3d6 + modifier, tracks which die is the Dragon die, and gives you an alert if you rolled doubles.